Are you a young mom interested in attending Youville Centre?
Please click here for our online enrollment form, or call or text our Intake Coordinator directly at 613-864-6611. Enrollment happens continuously throughout the year, so there’s never a bad time to apply.
Are you in crisis?
If you are seeking immediate help, please take note of the following 24/7 crisis lines:
- Youth Services Bureau 24/7 Crisis Line: Call 1-877-377-7775 or click here for more information.
- Distress Centre Ottawa Region 24/7 Crisis Line: Call 613-238-3311 or click here for more information.
- Violence Against Women 24/7 Crisis Line through the Eastern Ottawa Resource Centre: Call 613-745-4818.
Would you like to make a financial donation to help support Youville Centre?
- By mail — Cheques should be made out to Youville Centre and sent to 150 Mann Avenue, Ottawa, ON K1N 8P4. Please include your full name and return address with your donation.
- By phone — Call (613) 231-5150 Ext. 128 and you will be connected with a Youville Centre staff member who can take your credit card donation over the phone. We accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Online — Click here to give an online donation. You will be connected to our giving page on the Canada Helps website. Canada Helps is a secure, third-party donation server. When you give online to Youville Centre, you will receive a tax receipt directly from Canada Helps.
Are you interested in volunteering with Youville Centre?
If you’re interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities, please click here to learn more and fill out a Volunteer Application. We accept volunteer applicants for various departments, including our Child Development Program, SWAP Shop, events, and more.
Are you looking to partner with us or sponsor a program?
To discuss your contribution to Youville Centre in more detail, please contact our Communications and Fundraising Manager at (613) 231-5150 Ext. 128 or email@example.com.
Are you looking to donate gently used items?
Click here for a list of items we need and some that we unfortunately can not accept. After reviewing the list of items, please contact the Communications and Fundraising Manager for more details at (613) 231-5150 Ext. 128 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any general questions about Youville Centre?
First, have a look at our most recent annual report, as it may answer your questions. If you wish to contact us further, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (613) 231-5150 and we will do our best to assist you with your inquiry.