TEXT 613.864.6611 NOW to get started!
If you are a young pregnant or parenting woman, between 14-25, we have high school and child care spaces remaining and we hope to connect with you soon!
We welcome new students throughout the school year. We are now registering for high school and child care with spaces available immediately.
Call or text our Intake Coordinator at 613.864.6611 to set up a tour of the Centre or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use the Enrollment Form on this page.
You will have an opportunity to meet our friendly staff, learn more about the Centre and our intake process and ask any questions that you may have.
Online Enrollment Form
Welcome to Youville Centre!
Youville Centre clients are:
- Young women between the ages of 14 to 25 years
- Pregnant teens or teen moms
- Pregnant or are parenting young children between the ages of 2 months to 3 years
- Interested in completing their high school education while receiving mental health and parenting support
If you would like to complete your high school education in small classes while you parent your child and receive counselling support, we can help! Contact our Intake Coordinator at 613.864.6611 to get started or jump to our online enrollment form.
Si vous désirez recevoir ces services en français, référez-vous au lien ci-dessous: https://centrelecap.ca/
Youville Centre s’engage à ce que tous les clients francophones qui se réfèrent à leur service reçoivent le message clair et consistant qu’ils ont droit à la même qualité de service en santé mentale en français que celle offerte en anglais. Youville Centre s’engage à référer au service de l’accueil du Centre D’Appui et de Prévention (le CAP) tous les clients francophones.
Why choose the Youville Centre?
The Youville Centre is committed to providing a wide range of services, including mental health counselling, to young mothers and their children while assisting mothers complete their high school education. We are a non-profit organization and all of our services are provided free of charge to Youville students.
Your child will have a place in our caring and professional child development program (child care). Staff members are knowledgeable Early Childhood Educators who are happy to answer any parenting questions and support you in your parenting journey.
As a Youville student, you will work with our teaching staff to create an Individual Education Plan (IEP) that will be tailored to your academic level, interests and plans for the future.
Youville Centre provides a variety of social services. Our on-site Mental Health and Addictions Counsellors and Student Support Workers will help you with life challenges that could possibly interfere with your personal, educational or parenting goals.
See the list below for just some of the additional services offered at our Centre:
- Food Bank
- On-site medical clinics
- Support with legal issues such as child custody
- On-site support with Ontario Works/LEAP (Learning, Earning And Parenting Program)
- Housing support
- Breakfast and Lunch program
- Swap Shop (gently used clothing and household items)
- Youstore (new toys, clothing and hygiene products)
- Small group courses about topics including parenting, independent living, healthy relationships and transitioning to post-secondary.